State & Federal Criminal Defense
White-collar crime on the rise
Andrew A. Rubin Attorney at Law will defend your rights when you have been arrested for any of the following crimes:
- Embezzlement- the taking of someone's property by a person with whom it is entrusted
- Bribery- occurs when someone gives or takes a bribe
- Confidential corporate investigations
- Larceny- involves taking someone's property without paying for or returning it
- Extortion- also known as blackmail
- Fraud- this includes credit card fraud, health care fraud, and tax fraud
- Computer fraud- using a computer to commit a crime
- Price fixing- an agreement between two parties to set prices for a certain product, thereby violating free market operations
- Racketeering- the extortion of money by force or a pattern of criminal activity committed to further the interests of a criminal syndicate
- Obstruction of justice- interfering with the criminal process by impeding an investigation
- Perjury- lying while under oath in a judicial proceeding
- Securities and commodities law violations
- Environmental law violations
- Drug offenses
- Robbery, burglary, and rape
With you every step of the way
Andrew A. Rubin Attorney at Law is ready to provide aggressive defense of your crime whether you have broken a state law or federal law. You need our experienced legal counsel because if convicted, the results can mean jail time, large fines, and restitution to the victims of the crime to recover monies lost.
If your rights have been violated, you deserve an attorney who can stand up to the prosecution and law enforcement personnel. Contact Andrew A. Rubin Attorney at Law to defend your white-collar crime case.
Andrew A. Rubin Attorney at Law serves clients throughout Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County, the Bronx, & Manhattan, New York, including communities such as White Plains, Harrison, Hartsdale, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Peekskill, Ossining, Tarrytown, Yonkers, and Yorktown Heights.