Robert J. Mancuso, Esq.
- George Washington University, J.D., 1973
- Georgetown University, A.B., 1968
- New York and U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1974
- Connecticut, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1991
Robert Mancuso is a graduate of Georgetown University and, following two years service in the United States Army, received his law degree from George Washington University Law School. He was an Assistant District Attorney in the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office from 1973 to 1988. During his time with the District Attorney’s Office, he investigated and prosecuted white-collar crime while in the Frauds Bureau, tried felony cases in the County Court Bureau and was in charge of several local criminal court branches of the District Attorney’s Office. In private practice since 1988, he has represented thousands of clients in criminal cases both in the local criminal courts and in County and Supreme Courts.
While Mr. Mancuso’s practice extends to all areas of criminal law, from representing clients on speeding and other traffic matters to assaults, larcenies, drug possession, domestic violence defense and more serious felony matters, he has developed a skill in the representation of clients charged with DWI crimes. In fact, he is a lecturer at the Pace University Law School CLE Program in the area of DWI defense and basic criminal practice and has also spoken to local Bar Associations on these topics.
Based in Westchester County, Mr. Mancuso represents clients in the village, town and city courts of Westchester as well as in County and Supreme Courts. In addition, his practice extends to Rockland County, Putnam County, Bronx County and New York County together with Fairfield County in Connecticut.
Mr. Mancuso was recognized for his outstanding legal work by his fellow attorneys with an “AV” peer review and firm rating by Martindale-Hubbell. The “A” rating recognizes preeminent legal ability and professionalism, while the “V” rating recognizes “very high” ethical standards.
Peer Review Rating: AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings
- New Rochelle Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Chairman, Criminal Justice Section, 2000–2002
- New York State Bar Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New York State Defenders Association
- Born: Peekskill, New York, April 29, 1946
- Lecturer, Criminal Law and DWI, Pace Law School CLE
- Assistant District Attorney, Westchester County District Attorney's Office, 1973–1988
Mancuso, Rubin & Fufidio serves clients throughout Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County, the Bronx, & Manhattan, New York, including communities such as White Plains, Harrison, Hartsdale, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Peekskill, Ossining, Tarrytown, Yonkers, and Yorktown Heights.